Inspiration without bounds
A handful of cranberries makes an excellent snack, so why not add a few to cereal in the morning or to mixed nuts? Cranberry sauce is the obvious choice to accompany holiday turkey, while cranberry juice is the go-to ingredient of many a bartender. But the versatile cranberry doesn’t stop there. Its reputation has come a long way since gourmets the world over have discovered its unique flavour. Time for you to be inspired...
- Add a tasty bit of tartness to yogurt, ice cream, artisanal cheeses and many other foods with delicious dried, sweetened cranberries.
- From marinades to sauces to jams and seasonings, cranberries add a tart accent to all your dishes.
- Sweeten your muffins and cakes the healthy way with plump, tender cranberries. Add a bit of tartness to candies and chocolates.
- Add a bright ruby red colour and a uniquely delicious flavour to teas, clear spirits, cocktails or any beverage you like.
- Enhance your signature dishes. Food lovers know that the cranberry’s fresh and distinctive taste goes perfectly with just about anything, from game to chicken to fish to seafood.
- Some classics never go out of style: try substituting cranberries for raisins in your favourite cookie recipe.