- In a bowl, whisk maple syrup with molasses, maple mustard and chicken broth. Add salt and pepper.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil on medium heat. Sear pork tenderloin on all sides. Transfer onto a plate.
- In the same pan, cook shallots 1 minute. Sprinkle with flour and stir. Pour in maple syrup preparation and return tenderloin to pan.
- Cover and cook 20 to 25 minutes
- Transfer tenderloin onto a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand 8 to 10 minutes before slicing.
From 5-15 Magazine, Éditions Pratico-Pratiques