- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt
- In another bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Gradually blend in with dry ingredients. Add melted butter and stir.
- Prepare waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions
- Pour a small amount of batter into each waffle section. Cook 4 to 6 minutes, or according to manufacturer's instructions.
- When the waffle iron has stopped steaming, try lifting cover. If you feel resistance, cook 1 or 2 minutes more.
- When waffles are cooked, lift a corner of one waffle with a bamboo skewer and rapidly remove
- Repeat steps with the other waffles
- Top waffles with yogurt
- Garnish with raspberries and drizzle with maple syrup
- Sprinkle with pistachios
From 5-15 Magazine, Éditions Pratico-Pratiques