Shrimp and Scallops with Maple Dressing
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) olive oil
- 12 medium shrimp (16-20 count), raw and shelled
- 12 scallops (15-25 count)
- 284g (1 bag) angel hair coleslaw
- 80ml (1/4 cup) Classic Maple dressing
- In a frying pan, heat oil over medium heat. Sear shrimp and scallops 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan and reserve on a plate.
- In the same pan, cook green onions and angel hair coleslaw 1 to 2 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Add seafood and maple dressing and cook 1 minute.