Roasted Sausage Bites with Maple Mustard
- Servings: 4
- Directions: 10 minutes
- Cook in: 20 minutes
- 3 large sausages (of your choice)
- 12 pearl onions
- 10 mL (2 tsp) butter
- ¼ cup white wine
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) maple mustard
- Roast sausages in oven or grill them in a saucepan until evenly browned
- Cut sausages into approximately 2 to 2.5 cm (3/4 to 1 inch) thick slices (about 4 or 5 pieces per sausage). Set aside.
- Lightly caramelize onions in butter. Add white wine. Cook until white wine has completely evaporated.
- Spread maple mustard (approximately ¼ tsp) on each sausage slice
- Top each slice with pearl onion